My name is Peter Camfield and I’ve been developing software professionally for the last 14 years. My current role is focused on improving the quality and usefulness of the software we deliver to our users.
Tags#acguk --no-rdoc --no-ri .NET ASP.NET MVC Automation Cecil Chart CI CITCON Code Quality Complexity dashboard DDL Dojo DRY Estimation Events gem install log4net mashed08 Metrics miniSPA Naming New Projects nmock NUnit open space Pairing Patterns Plain Text Story Runner RSpec Ruby Smells Software Craftsmanship SPA Sprint SQL SQL Service Broker Standards Tag Cloud TDT Testing Windows Wordle
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @seetickets: Drummers are pretty great. Check out @SPINmagazine's newly published Top 100 list for proof! spin.com/articles/best-… 1 day ago
- Listening to music on a good system makes you smile. Especially when it's all yours http://t.co/9K3K2B8Wf8 2 days ago
- RT @flowchainsensei: “Systems thinking” is just one more step along the path to realising work is about the quality of relationships betwee… 4 days ago
- @thew00d I think I will be in Shanghai for work 1 week ago
- RT @ProgrammerMusic: #MusicByProgrammers Week #1 Update codemanship.co.uk/parlezuml/blog… 2 weeks ago